How can I change my party affiliation?

For the Primary Election a registered voter may change their party affiliation at the Clerk's Office up until May 15, 2024. You must change your affiliation in person, you cannot change your affiliation over the phone, through the mail or online. Acceptable government issued ID is required to make party affiliation changes. New voter registrations may declare a party affiliation when registering after this deadline. Visit the Voter Information tab for more information on Voter ID requirements.

Elections Department

Show All Answers

1. How do I Register to Vote?
2. Can I vote if I am a student in Laramie?
3. How can I change my party affiliation?
4. How do I know if I am registered to vote in Natrona County?
5. Military/Overseas Citizens Voting
6. How do I request an absentee ballot?
7. If I am only 17 years old, can I vote this year?
8. How many stamps are required when mailing an absentee ballot to the Clerk's office?
9. Can absentee ballots be accepted at the polling place?
10. When are absentee ballots due?