- Feature Links
- Online Services
- Pay My Property Taxes
- Renew My License Plates
- Search County Clerk Records
- Apply for & Manage a Building Permit
- Apply for a Natrona County Burn Permit
- Name and address of property owner as of January 1 of the tax year
- Amount due
- Due date of each installment
- Distribution of tax throughout the county
- Legal description of property
Property Tax Payment
Tax bills for Natrona County adhere to the following payment schedule:
- First Installment - November 10
- Second Installment - May 10
- Alternately, the total tax may be paid by December 31 of the current tax year
- Your license plate must currently be registered in Natrona County.
- You must have a valid credit card in order to use this service.
- Insurance provider name, policy number and expiration date are required.
- Registrations expire on the last day of the expiration month.
- Orders received after the 15th may not be fulfilled before month end.
- Your credit card receipt is NOT proof of renewal. Your registration and tabs will be mailed to you via the United States Postal Service.
- Please allow three business days for processing.
Historical Records - 1887 through May 31, 1994
Recorded Documents from Jun. 1, 1994 through Present Day
Available via the iDoc Market website, land records are searchable from June 1994 to present. Document images are available from January 10, 2001 to present, however, it is possible an image for a land record prior to this date may exist. Vital statistic records such as marriage license and soldier’s discharges are not available. Data on iDoc Market is free. Images are available via a fee-based subscription.
Get started here ....
Visit the Building Department’s online portal to access service information and apply online for a building permit.
Whether it is a residential or commercial project, you can apply for a building, mechanical, electrical or plumbing permit online. Watch the progress of the application and inspections in one handy spot and receive important email communications from the Development Department staff.
Get started !
Apply and pay for Natrona County burn permits online. These permits are for citizens living or working in rural Natrona County.
Permit applications will be reviewed and if approved, the applicant will be notified within 72 hours and the permit will be valid. This burn permit is for small piles of wood, weeds, leaves or other natural vegetation no larger than 6’ in diameter by 6’ in height.
All other burns will require a special permit and may be subject to an on-site inspection by the Natrona County Fire Protection District Fire Marshal or Fire Inspector.
For more information please call (307) 234-4679 or (307) 234-8826.