Welcome to Our Online Property Tax Payment System
Before you begin, you must have your Property Tax Bill
readily available in order to use this service as it contains important information necessary to complete the transaction. Some accounts, due to their status, may require the taxpayer to contact the Treasurer's Office
over the phone or in person to pay their property taxes. The phone number is: (307) 235-9470.
- You must have a valid credit card in order to use this service.
- Each tax bill must be paid separately. If you are paying taxes for more than one account, you must complete this process once for each bill.
- Your credit card receipt is proof of payment.
- Please allow three business days for processing.
Credit Card Information
The Natrona County Treasurer's Office is partnered with VitalChek, a LexisNexis Company, who processes the payment. Fees will be assessed for credit card transactions
is more information on credit card fees.
- A valid phone number is required to process your credit card. It is also helpful so that we can contact you if there are questions concerning your payment.
- A valid email address is required by the credit card service company VitalChek, a LexisNexis Company, to process your payment.