The mission of the Assessor Office is to provide the citizens of Natrona County with fair and accurate property assessments while complying with the statutory requirements, rules, and regulations established by the State of Wyoming.
The Natrona County Assessor's Office can provide you with a multitude of property information including maps and legal descriptions.
The primary responsibility of the County Assessor is to discover, list, and value all real and taxable personal property in Natrona County. This includes:
- Commercial real property
- Personal property
- Residential property
The Assessor's Office uses valid sales that have occurred in Natrona County to calculate Fair Value.
It is the goal of this office to assist the taxpayer in an efficient, knowledgeable, and friendly manner. We strive to provide the public with accurate information and will always make the service we provide to the citizens of Natrona County our top priority.
If you have any questions regarding the value of your property or the valuation process, the Assessor's Office is always ready to assist and serve you.
- January 1st - Date of Assessment
- January through the 4th Monday in May - Veteran's need to contact the Assessor's Office to receive their Veteran's Exemption
- 4th Monday in April - Notice of Assessment Mailed & Residential Stratification is sent to Department of Revenue
- 30 days from postmark of Notice of Assessment - Appeal period ends
- August - Mill Levies are set by the Board of County Commissioners