Marriage Licenses

Issuance & Expiration

The County Clerk issues Wyoming marriage licenses, which can be used anywhere in the state. These licenses expire one year from the date issued. To obtain a certified copy of a marriage license, visit the Wyoming Department of Health



  • Must be at least 18 years old
  • Must provide the following information for the bride and groom:
    • Date and place of birth
    • Residence address
    • Social Security number
    • Parents' (mother and father) places of birth
    • Mother's maiden name
    • Photo ID (Driver's License, Passport, etc.)
    • If divorced - date and state divorce was granted
    • If widowed - spouses date of death
    • If born in a foreign country - state in the foreign country that you were born in

Only the applicant and spouse need to apply for the license. No blood test or other medical information is required. 


  • Marriage license, required fee (cash and debit cards only, fees will apply for card transactions - No Checks) - Refer to fee schedule (PDF)
  • Certified copy of marriage license, required fee - Refer to fee schedule (PDF)

Additional Information

For more information, please call 307-235-9206.